We Accept Anything With a Plug
No Charge for anything is this List!
- Computers Laptops Printers
- Key Boards / Mice Radios Servers
- Fax Machines Wire & Cabling Telephone Systems
- Modems Stereo Systems Video Equipment
- Cell phones Copiers Mechanical Equipment
- Machinery Office Furniture Power Cords
- Microwaves De Humidifiers Appliances
Items Accepted for Recycling with a Fee
These display devices contain hazardous materials, Lead, Cadmium and other heavy metals that are hazardous to our environment and are costly to recycle. Thank you in advance!
- Spend $50 at Cyber Works and Recycle your CRT for $10.00 or LCD Monitor for Free
- $10.00 LCD Monitor
- $10 TVs or Monitors 29 inches or Less
- $30 TVs or Monitors 30 and inches and over
- $30 All Console TVs, Rear Projection TVs
- $20 Residential Pickup
- Business Pickup – Call for a Details 920.246.7143
Cyber Green LLC may be contracted for pickup services to businesses, schools and individuals that require electronic recycling.
Residential pick ups cost $20.00 no matter the amount of items. Regular charges apply for TVs and Monitors
Business Pick Ups vary by amount and the fees are depending on what needs pickup. Please call for a quote on pickup fees 920.246.7143.
Please contact us 920.246.7143 for more information and pricing regarding this service.
All hard drives are destroyed by physically shredding. This ensures complete data security. Call for more details.
Hazardous Waste is not collected by Cyber Green including the following items
- Light Bulbs
- Bio Hazards (blood, fluids)
Below is information on where to take these items
Household Hazardous Waste Facility
2562 South Broadway Street
Residential Drop Off:
Thursdays 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturdays 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Paint, gasoline, paint thinners, solvents, pesticides, cleaning products, acids, bases, cleaning products, flares, pool chemicals, fluorescent lights, ballast, computers and electronics (for a charge), cooking oil, propane tanks, oil, antifreeze
Village of Howard Special Pick-Up
Call 434-4060 or go to villageofhoward.com If you have an item that contains Freon, a fee of $15.00 is charged before the item will be picked up. Stop at either the Village Hall or Public Works building to pay the fee.
Things that will not be picked up are: regular garbage, recyclables, electronics (televisions, computers, computer accessories, printers, monitors, DVD/VCR players, fax machines, and cell phones.) toxic waste, tires, concrete, asphalt, shingles or contractors construction materials.